Training Needs Analysis
Undertaking Training Needs Analysis (TNA) is a vital first step in developing an effective long-term training strategy.
We have worked closely with some of the biggest names in the industry in the design and execution of successful telecoms training programmes, spanning from individual teams to entire organisations.
For an example on this service in practice, see our case study on how we helped Eir identify and execute a company-wide IP training programme.
Wray Castle’s Managed Services help to free up busy Learning and Development Managers by taking away those time consuming activities that are an essential part of delivering and measuring successful training.
We have a breadth of in-house specialist resources enabling us to offer support in a number of areas, including:
- the development of effective telecoms training programmes
- the design and management of telecoms training content, including supporting documentation
- administration activities on LMS systems
- the management of telecoms training schedules
- timely issue of course joining instructions and logistical information
- collation and analysis of feedback
- onsite resources from administration support through to management
- first point of contact support
- complete managed service solutions
- liaising with third party providers