Contact Us for a detailed course description.
The 5G initiative provides the focus for the next digital revolution that encompasses connected innovation and the increasing digitalisation of a wide range of industries, as well as advanced connectivity and communications. It provides the foundation for transforming business models and positioning; customer proposition and focus; and the technologies that underpin that transformation. This programme is therefore aimed at:
- Those involved in the communications (or an adjacent) industry who need to understand or clarify the business drivers and overall impact that strategic technology choices are having on the industry, and how to align those choices to the wider organisational strategy and positioning.
- Or those working with, or making decisions that are impacted by emerging and advanced technologies - including those technologies that form the foundation for 5G.
Who would benefit
Job functions and levels include:
- Senior executives
- Mid-senior managers
- Strategy specialists
- Technology specialists, engineers & SMEs
- Analysts and Consultants
- Identified talent
Participants should have management, SME, or specialist experience of strategy and / or technology within a telecoms operator or company involved with connected innovation.
Topic Areas Include
- Key technology developments and connected initiatives – smart cities, autonomous vehicles, AR, AI, factories of the future …
- Supporting connected innovation and industry verticals
- The role of 5G technology
- Defining strategy and developing positioning in a 5G era
- Building the business case
- 5G technology – options, deployment and the roadmap
- People, innovation, risk and a 5G mindset
- Organisation and transformation
- Making it work – exploring case studies
- Team-based business simulation
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more