The Mini-MBA in Telecoms – a Blueprint for Future Business is a comprehensive management programme covering all the essential elements of effective business management and leadership – in Telecoms. The programme is designed to enable better individual, team and organisational performance – faster decision making, tight alignment of activities, and greater confidence to embrace innovation and change
At the end of the programme delegates will be able to…
- Establish a Blueprint for Leading Effective Telecoms Business that maximises success, is fully aligned to strategy, and enables smart business practices.
- Implement all key aspects of the blueprint within your division, department, unit or team
- Focus with clarity on maximising value creation – for your organisation and your customers.
- Help break those silo barriers.
- Develop more effective strategies, key performance enablers, and business models.
- Better lead, support, and enhance the performance of your people and teams.
- Take a more active and valuable role in evolving company culture
- Assess ideas and opportunities more rigorously; confidently arguing the merits potential new projects / initiatives; and taking a more dynamic leadership role.
Who is the Programme For?
This programme delivers comprehensive training for mid-senior managers, directors, specialists, consultants and identified talent working within the telecommunications, connected innovation, and adjacent industries.
The Mini-MBA in Telecom Schedule
- Day 1: Industry, Business & Technology Insight
- Day 2: Strategy & Business Model Development, Finance and Analysis
- Day 3: Getting things done – Developing Culture
- Day 4: Building the Customer Proposition
- Day 5: Bringing it all together
Detailed Course Description
Complete this form for a detailed course description.
Next Scheduled Date
19th April 2021
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more