Contact Us for a detailed course description.
This course provides a detailed technical description of the use of CS fallback to deliver an LTE voice service.
Who would benefit
This course is suitable for engineering and technical management staff who require a technical description of the options that exist in LTE for delivering voice and other real-time traffic types by means of CS fallback.
Attendance on this course assumes previous attendance on the LTE Engineering Overview course (LT3600) or equivalent basic LTE knowledge (although a recap of basic LTE architecture and concepts is provided at the start of the course) and also assumes a working knowledge of IP.
Topic areas include
- Technical overview of LTE
- Introduction to the options for LTE voice
- CS fallback architecture
- SGs Application Protocol (SGsAP)
- Combined attach procedure
- Alignment of tracking and location areas
- CS fallback call setup options
- Mobile-originated and mobile-terminated call setup procedures
- Roaming retry and roaming forwarding
- Delivery of SMS messages over the SGs interface
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more