Understand markets, key concepts, ecosystem and main processes involved in eSIM. Covers legacy M2M, newer Consumer IoT segments, and eSIM connected objects in general.
The number of connected devices is growing, delivering a wide range of benefits to consumers. Solutions such as On Demand Subscription Management allow the development of these brand new services, keeping you ahead in the IoT services deployment.
This training is ideal for anyone who wishes to understand all the basics around eSIM markets, eSIM ecosystem and eSIM projects for M2M and/or Consumer use cases. It provides comprehensive understanding about the technology and business impacts through eSIM. It addresses best practices and pitfalls to avoid, that Thales experts have learned across 100+ deployments worldwide.
At the end of the training you will
- Have a view of the eSIM market today and where you could position your company.
- Understand the main concepts, the ecosystem, the specifications and the key processes in eSIM.
- Be aware of the key areas to study from business, technical and process standpoint in the different deployment phases of an eSIM service (design; deploy; operate).
- Have benefited from lessons learned and best practices coming from previous deployments.
- Know how to avoid the main traps and how to prepare your design, your deployment & your operation of eSIM related services.
- IoT and the eSIM - Introduction
- The eSIM concepts
- Focus on M2M Remote Provisioning
- Focus on Consumer eSIM
- Deploying your service
Who should attend?
- Managers requiring awareness of biz, technical & process impacts of eSIM deployment
- Marketing teams
- Project managers
- Deployment staff
- Operational Staff
- Support Teams
- Service Desks
- Everyone interested in eSIM...
Understanding of classical SIM supply and activation processes would be useful
Developed in parternship with Experts NODE
Experts NODE is a global company, involving a wide expert network with state of the art professional trainers and consultants. Experts NODE is helping companies to understand, and to take the right decisions. For this, we design and deliver complete training and/or consulting programs, involving the best state of the art experts of the industry.
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more