Who Would Benefit
This course is intended for engineers either new to, or already working in, mobile radio communications.
Familiarity with telecommunications and general engineering terminology is assumed and some understanding of LTE cellular systems would be beneficial.
- Introduction to 5G
- 5G RAN
- NG Interface Messages and Procedures
- Xn Interface Messages and Procedures
- E1 Interface Messages and Procedures
- F1 Interface Messages and Procedures
- Multi-RAT Dual Cennectivity
Detailed Course Description
Complete this form for a detailed course description.
Next Scheduled Date
22nd March 2021
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more