Contact Us for a detailed course description.
This course is intended for experienced cell planners wishing to move into indoor coverage planning. The course details all of the issues of indoor planning from initial site survey to integration.
Who would benefit
Experienced cell planners wishing to move into indoor coverage planning, as well as those who need to understand indoor planning issues.
Previous attendance on the Cell Planning for UMTS Networks course (MB2005) and Cell Planning for LTE Networks (LT2901) is advantageous.
Topic areas include
- The planning process
- Initial planning and site survey
- Traffic dimensioning for GSM, UMTS and LTE
- Indoor propagation considerations
- Calculating indoor coverage
- Equipment for measuring indoor coverage
- Methods for providing indoor coverage
- Passive DAS
- Active DAS
- Indoor antennas
- Link budget calculations for GSM, UMTS and LTE
- Handover and cell reselection parameters for GSM, UMTS and LTE
- MIMO configurations
- Coverage in elevators and trains
Includes practical planning exercises.
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more