Managers at all levels within the Telecommunications and connected industries perform best when they truly understand the overall business environment and the key drivers behind its development. Decision making of individuals and their overall contribution to the business is greatly enhanced; alignment of the departments and teams to strategy and business goals becomes much easier; and business agility can be significantly improved through greater confidence and an assured approach to collaboration and innovation.
This programme provides an excellent foundation on which senior managers, or those on the appropriate career ladder, can fast-track their competency development, as well as their team’s. We take a comprehensive look at the business environment, industry trends and drivers, technology, finance, customer proposition, strategy, business models and positioning – and critically, how it all fits together.
This programme is therefore aimed at:
- Senior or (aspiring senior) managers involved in the telecommunications or adjacent industries who need to rapidly build their knowledge and competencies in order to maximise their contribution to their organisation, and to lead their team(s) effectively.
- Those working with, or making decisions that are impacted by, emerging opportunities and trends within telecommunications and adjacent industries.
- Management teams – enabling a candid and hard-hitting evaluation of the status quo, alignment of ideas, and development of a shared future view
Who would benefit
Job functions and levels include:
- C-Level executives, senior (or aspiring senior) managers
- Strategy specialists, technology specialists, professional engineers and SMEs
- Analysts and consultants
- Identified talent
Participants should be in a mid-senior management position or have specialist experience of strategy and / or technology within a telecoms operator, vendor, solutions provider, consultancy, or regulatory authority.
Topic Areas Include
- Telecoms business environment, regulation and licensing
- Industry direction, drivers and disruption
- Technology trends and deployment
- Connected innovation and key technology development
- Corporate finance, performance and KPIs
- Business models and strategic thinking
- Marketing, and the customer proposition
- People, culture, innovation and opportunities
- Case studies and developing the business
- Team-based business simulation
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more