Innovation within the service mix mean telecoms operators are increasingly offering new and advanced services that rely on a wide range of ICT (Information and Communications Technology) techniques, to both consumers and within the B2B (Business to Business) segments.
This programme highlights the key ICT techniques that are used as the foundation, before discussing the impact and implementation options for advanced unified communication systems, as well as a range of digital services. The techniques and services covered include UC (Unified Communications); cloud; enterprise services; entertainment and video; payments; IoT (Internet of Things) and M2M (Machine to Machine); and advertising. Technologies, platforms, partnerships and deployment options are all discussed.
Who would benefit
This course is intended for a wide range of audiences – specifically those who need a solid grounding in techniques and services provided by evolved telecoms service providers.
Familiarity with basic telecommunication concepts is assumed and an understanding of mobile networks in particular would be beneficial.
Topic areas include
- Drivers for service evolution
- Digital services explained
- UCC (Unified Communications and Collaboration)
- ICT (Information Communications Technology) techniques
- Supporting systems – access, data handling, privacy, security, partnerships
- Entertainment and consumer services
- Digital services in support of the industry verticals and enterprise
- Financial services and eCommerce
- Case studies and business models
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more