Representing the next big opportunity in connectivity-based services, Connected Innovation, Smart Technologies, and the Internet of Things infrastructure provide significant revenue opportunities for telecoms and adjacent industries. But in order to make the right decisions in terms of technology deployment and investment, organisations need the right competencies in place, as well as a solid framework on which to develop their place in the market.
This programme provides a solid understanding of the major technologies that underpin the opportunities; the connectivity and infrastructure requirements; partnerships, compliance issues and security. Participants will be much better placed to assess and evaluate technology requirements, and to contribute to strategic debate and / or ongoing planning initiatives in order to maximise the new opportunities.
Who would benefit
This course is intended for a wide range of audiences – specifically those who need to understand or assess the potential opportunities and impact on the business of IoT and Connected Innovation.
A knowledge of current telecommunication services and concepts is assumed and an understanding of mobile networks in particular would be beneficial.
Topic areas include
- Connected innovation – drivers, scope, ecosystems
- IoT concepts explained
- IoT network deployment – technology aspects
- The role of big data
- Data handling – access, integrity, privacy, security
- Smart cities and smart buildings
- Autonomous and connected vehicles and transportation
- AI, AR, robotics – supporting the innovation
- Agriculture, manufacturing, and commerce – towards smart automation
- Environment, governance and regulation
Next Scheduled Date
21st November 2017
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more