A non-technical introduction and overview of the complete 5G mobile communication system, including its capabilities, general structure and operation as well as its position as a development of current systems. The course also covers the place that 5G holds in the telecoms market and how this is developing.
Who would benefit
This course is intended for non-technical professionals either new to, or already working in, the mobile or fixed telecommunications sector.
No technical knowledge is assumed but some familiarity with the telecommunications industry would be beneficial.
Topic areas include
- Introduction to 5G
- Market drivers for 5G
- Use cases for 5G
- Performance objectives and spectrum requirements
- Concepts and key features of 5G
- Network architecture – access, core and virtualisation
- Voice services in 5G
- Key industry and market players
- Standardisation and ITU / 3GPP time lines
- 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi – a holistic approach
We can arrange classroom training, one to one training, or online training to suit your requirements. Learn more
We are pleased to be associated with some unique training locations in the UK and further afield. Learn more